• HR communications projects, including internal employee website and marketing copy (2012-2014)
• Marcom copy editing for multiple product launches (2013)
• Software sound design (2008-2012)
• Productivity Lab video tutorials for scientists (2008-2009)
• Editorial management of Apple Creative Pro profiles (2008-2009)
• Mac OS X Leopard Pro Tips (2007-2009)
• Artist profiles for All Access magazine (2000-2014)
• Program copy for Elton John's The Million Dollar Piano at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
• Writing, developmental editing, and copy editing for Digidesign's Digizine, issues 1-17 (2002-2009)
• Editorial direction, copy editing, and writing for independent musicians' resource (2006-2007)
Please visit our large library of production music on NoiseHeap.
The site features hundreds of license-ready compositions, browsable by mood, tempo, and musical genre. We can deliver audio files in any format, including high-resolution 96kHz WAV and AIFF files.
Most pieces are available in 30-second, 60-second, and song-length arrangements. We can provide final mixes, stems, or individual tracks, and can modify pieces to suit your needs.
We're always eager to create new music on commission as well. Past projects include promos for VH1 and LOGO, music for a video wall at the American Museum of Natural History, and music for major motion pictures, independent films, TV shows, websites, theatrical productions, and ads.